Friday, November 25, 2016

Feedback requested: Show me some love!!!

Blog #6
Galvan Chap. 12, #2

Write five questions designed to guide your instructor or friends in giving you feedback on the content of your review.
  1. Should I summarize, synthesize, or critique the sources by discussing a common theme of the literature review?
  2. Have I provided enough detail to satisfy readers’ curiosity?  Does my paper have a “wow factor” or answer “What does this mean for me, the reader?
  3. Would my paper work better if I reorganized or moved things around?
  4. Was my bias obvious and a significant factor in the review?
  5. What should be omitted or added for a richer and balanced literature review?
All feedback requested! Please comment on other ideas or omissions, etc. to better my skills
Thanks,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment